A friend asked me, while looking at a carcass to cut up on his butchering table, how I would butcher a lamb if I had one here for Mark and me. So today, we will talk about how to process your spring lamb - or goat - for two.
What mother nature is providing
- Watercress season is here
- Wild mustard flowers - as usual in time for Easter
- Dead nettle and chickweed
- Dandelion greens and flowers
Tales from the prepper pantry
- The tools are organized!
- The last onions have landed in my kitchen - I kept finding more
- Avocado quinoa salad.
- Butternut squash bisque this week
- Turkey cycle again this time, but with new recipes - we will share some next week.
- The trout conundrum as they relate to operation independence. Help please.
- What is the Independence Fund anyway?
Great resource for cutting up a lamb from the Guardian of all places: https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/gallery/2008/nov/19/foodanddrink
Make it a great week!
Song: Cilly Song, by Sauce