While visiting family, I have had a chance to connect with some skills and things from my past and I realized that this connection is helpful to GROW into the future. We learn a lot in life if we let ourselves and sometimes looking back is what we need to set the foundation for the future - so I wanted to share with you some ways to do that.
Do not forget that the Spring Workshop tickets go on sale this coming Saturday at 9am Central to members first. There are only 20 eats so you will want to get your registration is as soon as possible. We have been having fun finalizing our sessions and here are a few highlights:
- Change your life one word at a time with Jenni Hill
- Proper Knife Technique and Care with Patrick Roehrman and Brett Corrieri
- Lessons Learned fromLaunching a CBD Business with Brian Norton
- GSD with My3Things, Nicole Sauce
- Sessions from Mark Alexander, JR Haley, Kurt Dugger, Mike Leonido and more… Final list coming after some final confirmations this week!
- Hands on work: Solar Hot Water Heater Build with Shawn Mills of Hack My Solar
- Hands on work: Sauerkraut, Feta Cheese, Canning Basics with many of our instructors.
- Half a day to enjoy the fruits of our culinary labors, drink and be merry!
- Barter Blanket
- Tie Dye station to make your LFTN T shirt a custom wonder
Tix are $450 and include your t shirt and other LFTN event schwag.
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
What’s in Season
- Launching 2020 Webinars starting with Sue Zoldak’s trio of ones centered around increasing your visibility online.
- Invested in family time this week as you know
Main topic of the Show: Connect with your Past to Grow Your Future
- Take quiet time to think about 2-3 different times in your past when you navigated change well
- List 2-3 personality traits that helped make that happen
- Are you still connected with those things?
- Why or Why Not?
- Will reconnecting help you in your next phase?
- How will you bring them back?
- Are there painful things in your past that are hindering your growth now?
- How can you address them, remove them, and move on for real?
- NOW CHOOSE 2 - one of each. Then add 1 more and you have 3.
Make it a great week!
Song: Strange Child, by Sauce
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.