Today I will share with you a real view of the first week of January on the homestead.
Spring Workshop Tickets go on sale on Friday at 9am - make sure you can log in. It is all tested and ready to go!
The Greater Reset Online Conference
What’s Up in the Garden
- Hillside garden update
- Getting beds ready with mulch and early spring weeding
- Indoor Lettuce update
Main topic of the Show: Real Life Homestead Week One
- The finish list: Hillside garden
- Firewood trimming
- Compost Bin Redo
- Preparing the camper for sale
- Indoor Lettuce & Sprouts
- Egg log: 7 at 8:30 -- 4 if collected earlier
- Turkey in halves (Baked and curried)
- Wild and garden foraged greens
- Started Sauerkraut
- Snow+Cold+Mud and the pig pasture
- Country Dirt OMG
- Chased by Pigs
- Pump House Fail
- Brutus the slow riser
- The Coffee Dogfood
- The Pig Milk Incident
Quaint Things That Seem Normal
- Why I do Laundry Every 2 days
- Row cover on, row cover off
- Making Mayo to make Deviled Eggs (and the lesson this week)
Make it a great week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.