Today is a Friday so we have an interview show and Ken Eash is back to talk with us about tapping into limitless opportunities in the service industry. Sometimes it is better to learn a trade than to become a philosopher.
Podcast series on finding purpose in life:
Podcast episode on entrepreneurship in services:
Main content of the show
Ken does not like to talk about himself so he gave me bullets. :-)
- 35 years on earth
- 30 years construction experience
- 13 years with a wonderful wife
- 12 years experience as business owner
- 4 years attempting homesteading
- 2 years becoming a life and career coach for teens
- Why would a socially awkward person like you want to be on a podcast with thousands of listeners?
- With 30 years in construction, would you say building things is your purpose in life?
- All this talk of purpose, but how does that tie into what you say are "limitless opportunities in the service industry"?
- What does a person have to do to get started?
- How does this talk of the opportunities in services play into your purpose?
- What would you say to someone who's still on the fence about jumping into the services field?
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.