Today is Monday, December 19, 2016 and this is episode 16 of Living Free in Tennessee.
12/20 Update: re-recorded the first 5 minutes due to unpleasant audio.
What mother nature is providing
- Mo’ Mushrooms
- The watercress is still here!
Using the Prepper Pantry
Stories from the Holler
- A postoffice story
- Neighborhood Break In
- Maybe a new neighbor?
Interview with Samantha Comfort
- First steps to getting your finances ready to save more money
- Three tips to save money now: Store Rewards Programs, Get smart on using credit card rewards programs, Find ways to get cash back.
- Zello Channel...
Christmas Dinner from the pantry
- Chestnut Dressing
- Potato pancakes
- Cabbage salad with Watercress
- Persimmon Chutney
- Home baked rolls
- Green bean casserole with wild mushroom sauce and homemade “funions”
- Holler roast coffee
- Christmas Cookies and goodies for dessert
Which reminds me of my grandma’s story from the depression (Pig heart).
On Dec 24, we will have the reading of the Night Before Christmas for anyone interested!