Today is Wednesday so we have a homesteading topic and since I harvested my first round of lettuce grown inside in mason jars yesterday, I thought I would share with you five things I learned about the process along the way.
#HollerHatWednesday: Where is she and who is she with?
Stump the Sauce
- What to do with organ meat Kidney Update
What’s Up in the Garden
- Cilantro has germinated outside and is about 4 inches tall
- Egyptian walking onions are doing well
- It is time to get ready to transplant lettuce.
- Hillside garden area is mostly ready for planting: goal=no weed problem this year Main topic of the Show: 5 lessons learned from growing lettuce inside
Main Topic of the Show: Five Lessons Learned From Growing Lettuce Inside
Make it a great week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.