AC is my friend this week. We finally had a set of days above 100 and Autofab reminded me that this happens every year between mid August and Mid September.
Winter is coming.
Featured Event: Girl Gun Weekend: https://www.livingfreeintennessee.com/event/girl-gun-weekend-2023/
One Million Downloads Reminder:
- Elderberries are ripe
- There are weeds dying because it is hot 🙂
- Pasture is much better than last year
- Helping animals with heat
- Male sheep ate the bark off the fodder trees
- Baby ducks are out of the brooder (2 weeks old)
- Time to process more rabbits plus the stray we found
- Deep harvested peppers andmade salsa
- Post Mysterious Trip Harvest
- Tomatoes not liking 100 degree days, a lesson
- Beets germinating so struggling to keep the baby plants alive through this three day period
- Adding lettuce seeds Saturday or sunday
- Water automation is a god send
- Harvesting brussels sprouts tonight
- Holler Stew
- Devilled Eggs
- Moving a garden gate
- Wiring still isnt done
- Moving the chimney in the main house, getting parts for that
- Waiting to hear from Signature Solar about electrical issues with our cinder block wall giving us a shock.
- Getting more feed which will serve as the foundational trip for our more in-depth financial tracking system
Make it a great week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce. It makes a great Christmas Gift!